Terms and Conditions
CyParks' Terms and Conditions
Last update: March 2018
Welcome to CyParks.Com. CyParks.Com is owned by CyParks Technologies Limited, is an eCommerce Marketplace for Digital Products and Online Services. A Dynamic Online Workplace for skilled Online Freelancers, Professionals that enjoy working on a job remotely.
Our mission is to provide jobs to all professional that can perform their task remotely, empower independent digital creators and affiliate marketers from around the world to earn a good living doing what they love.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the CyParks website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.CyParks.com (the "Site"), by CyParks Technologies Limited.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the CyParks services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available from 10:00 to 18:00 GMT by Phone call, 24/7 by email and WhataApp if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed through here.
List or Listings are services or products offered on CyParks.
Consultants are users who offer Products or and perform services through Listings on CyParks.
Clients are users who purchase products or services on CyParks.
List Detail Page is where the Consultants can describe their Listings and the Listed terms, and the Clients can purchase the List and create an order.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Client and Consultant after a purchase was made from the Consultant List Detail Page.
Order Page is where Clients and Consultants communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Listing.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Client and Consultant on CyParks.
Revenue is the money Consultant earns from completed orders.
Available Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for Consultant to withdraw.
Estimated delivery time is estimated delivery days that a Consultant thinks he/she can deliver the Service.
Guaranty Days are days that consultant can Guaranty the product or Service after delivering or rendering it.
Consultant Account Status is the level that a consultant is. The level is based on performance on CyParks.
The following are the Consultant
Account Status categories:
- Regular Consultant
- Standard Consultant
- Top Grade Consultant
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on CyParks. Registration is free. However, to start selling on CyParks one must apply here to be a Consultant (Freelancer) and will start selling once application is accepted.
- Listings are offered at a price determined by the Consultant (However each consultant has maximum price that he or she can set on their Consultant Account Status).
- Clients pay CyParks in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Consultant's List Detail page.
- Consultants must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause.
- Cancelling orders will affect Consultant's reputation and status.
- Consultants gain account statuses based on their performance and reputation. Advanced status provides their owners with benefits, including offering product or services for higher prices.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through CyParks.
- Clients are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Consultant on their Listing Detail page.
- CyParks retains the right to use all published delivered works for CyParks marketing and promotion purposes.
- Consultants create Listings on CyParks to allow Clients to purchase their Products or services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of the following percentage of the purchased amount depending on the category.
Products in this category are produced once and sold multiple times
eBooks & eZines
Products in this category are produced once and sold multiple times
Products in this category are produced mostly on request and custom made
Softwares & Apps
Products in this category are produced once and sold multiple times
Products in this category are produced once and sold multiple times
- CyParks accredits Consultants once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Client bank account.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal when the following conditions are mate:
- The Product or Service has been shipped to the Client, and
- The Client did not initiate an dispute alert or cancel the order, and
- Guaranteed days set by the Consultant when creating the list has passed.
- The Consultants rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Clients. High ratings allow Consultants to obtain advanced Consultant Account Status (see Consultant Account Status above).
- For security concerns, CyParks may temporarily disable a Consultant’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Client, or associating multiple CyParks accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- All Consultants are allowed to post maximum of 50 active listings.
- Listings created on CyParks are User Generated Content.
- Listings may be removed by CyParks for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims via our Customer Support team found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Listings
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Listings
- Listings misleading to Clients
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Listings that contains images linked to non SSL websites
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration.
- Listings that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Consultant’s account.
- Listings that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Listings may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Listings may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the List description. Listings containing websites promoting content, which violates CyParks’ Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Listings are required to have an appropriate List image related to the product or service offered.
- Statements on the Listings Detail Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must initiate a request from "My Available Balance" Page and have an account detail where the fund can be transferred.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you at the "My Available Balance" Page.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
Local Bank Transfer (LBT)
N150 per transfer*
Transfer to PayPal Account
$3.00 USD per transfer*
All PayPay eligible Countries
|Current Naira to USD Exchange rate as posted by our Operating Bank in Nigeria will be transfered.
- You may not offer direct payments to Consultants using payment systems outside of the CyParks Order system.
- CyParks retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for CyParks marketing and promotional purposes.
- Clients may request a specific service from the “Post a Buying Request” feature found from the top right Conner of every page.
- Services requested on CyParks must be an allowed service on CyParks.
- Clients pay CyParks to create an order from a Consultant’s List Detail page, using the “Order Now” or “Buy Through CyParks” button.
- Listings may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Debit/Credit Card, PayPal or Paystack.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a Client can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
- These fees cover payment processing, VAT and administrative fees. Funds returned to you from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- You may not offer Consultants to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CyParks.com site.
- In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
Clients may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Listing price shown on the List detail page.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Consultant must accept or reject the order within 12 hours using the appropriate button found on the “My Sells History” Page.
- If the Consultant did not accept the order after 12 hours from the time the payment was confirmed the order will Auto Cancel.
- Consultants must deliver completed files and/or proof of work to the client according to the product or service that was purchased and advertised on their List.
- After the service or product has been sent to client, the consultant must click the "Shipped" button found on the "My Sales History" Page.
- Using the "Shipped" button may not be abused by Consultant to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the "Shipped" button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Clients’ rating and result in a warning to Consultant.
- The Client is expected of click the “Received” as soon the order arrived.
- The client has a guaranty days set by the Consultant to open a dispute by clicking the “Open Disputes” Button if the product or service is not as described at the list detail page.
- An order is auto marked as "Received" after the order has passed the guarantee days and the Client didn’t marked it as received or didn’t open disputes.
- When a Client makes an order, the consultant is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
We strongly advice both Consultant and Clients to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book of email account that is linked to their CyParks Account to avoid transactions notification going into spam folder.
- Consultants are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their listings. Failing to do so will allow the order to be auto-cancel when the time specified for the order to be fulfilled elapses.
- Consultants must send completed files and/or proof of work to the client, thereafter must click on the “shipped” button (located on the My Sells History page).
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. CyParks will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Consultant may cancel an order without the client’s consent at any given moment. However, this will have a negative effect on the Consultant's status.
- Clients may use the "Dispute" button located on the "My Order History" page while an order is marked as Shipped if the delivered materials do not match the Consultant's description on their List Detail page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Consultant at the beginning of the order process.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Clients and Consultants to try and settle conflicts amicability through Resolution Center. If for any reason this fails, users can contact CyParks' Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on CyParks, when eligible, by Admin (Customer Support) or by either the Client or Consultant.
- Order wills Auto-cancel when the following conations occur:
- When the Consultant didn’t accept the order after 12 hours when of payment confirmation
- When the delivery dateline has passed and the Consultant didn’t click on the “Shipped” button.
Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations.
Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Client or Consultant encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- CyParks reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Client’s bank account within two working days or less.
- CyParks encourages Clients and Consultants to resolve disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled if after "shipping" based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Consultant if the product or service was rendered as described in the List Detail page. Clients may rate their experience with the Consultant on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Clients must use CyParks Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Consultant prior to contacting Customer Support.
- Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Client failed to inform their Consultant of issues related to the Consultant’s service or product and will allow Consultants to provide a resolution first.
- CyParks Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The Consultant didn’t accept the order after 17 hours when of payment confirmation.
- The delivery dateline has passed and the Consultant didn’t click on the “Shipped” button.
- Deputes after investigation and require cancelation.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Client requirements or the Consultant’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active CyParks user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- The Consultant clicks Shipped before the order is actually shipped.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Consultant delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements.
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Consultant requests additional payments, on or off the CyParks platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Consultant is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Clients who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Consultant not related to the agreed requirements.
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Clients who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- CyParks Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Clients and Consultants from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- CyParks refund payments made for cancelled orders back to Client’s bank account or payment provider. Funds returned to your bank account or payment provider from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct and Protection
CyParks enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on CyParks reflect the diversity of an expanding Listing economy. Members of the CyParks community communicate can engage through orders, social media, and on CyParks’ Community Forums.
CyParks maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of CyParks. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on CyParks.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
To report a violation of Listings, simply click on the “Report Abuse” Button.
- To protect our users' privacy, user are advice to use the privacy setting found on your CyParks Account Dash Board. We strongly advice that users uses CyParks Messaging System to communicate. This will help both parties when disputes arise. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of CyParks in order to circumvent or abuse the CyParks messaging system or CyParks platform is not permitted or it at users risk.
- CyParks does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Clients. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- CyParks does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the CyParks platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The CyParks marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
Users with the intention to defame competing Consultants by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Clients or Consultants to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation.
CyParks reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Consultants. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Consultant’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, CyParks will return parts or full revenue back to Consultants.
Users may report Listings to Customer Support that may be in violation of CyParks’ Terms of Service based on the reported Listing’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Listings).
CyParks will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Consultant statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - CyParks does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on CyParks should be friendly, constructive, and professional. CyParks condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community.
Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - CyParks takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Consultants further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Client, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Client. Any users who engage and communicate off of CyParks will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - CyParks will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use CyParks for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the CyParks community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: Any violation to CyParks’ Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on CyParks. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell CyParks accounts.
- CyParks reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of CyParks' Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on CyParks.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Consultants will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to CyParks' approval.
- Disputes should be handled using CyParks' dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting CyParks Customer Support.
- CyParks may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, CyParks will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use CyParks after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, CyParks will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
- User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to CyParks by our users (Clients and Consultants) is User Generated Content. CyParks does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
- Furthermore, CyParks is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Consultants. We provide no warranty with respect to the Listings, their delivery, and any communications between Clients and Consultants. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Listings service offers.
- By offering a service, the Consultant undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on CyParks. Consultants advertising their Listing online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Listing and may lead to the suspension of Consultant's account.
- For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Consultant's Listing page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Client is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Consultant, and the Consultant waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the Nigerian Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when Nigerian Copyright Act does not apply, the Consultant expressly agrees to assign to Client the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Client shall be subject to full payment for the Listing and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Client, and Consultant assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Listings (including for custom created work) charge additional payments for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Listing for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Listings, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Client is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Client is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out). If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out). For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Consultants further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Client, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Client.
Furthermore, users (both Clients and Consultants) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to CyParks, including Listing texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by CyParks for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Listing, the Consultant grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Consultant grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Consultant grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV "paid channels" including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to CyParks' Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Consultant nor CyParks will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Consultant grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to CyParks’ Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Consultant nor CyParks will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NEITHER CYPARKS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CYPARKS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language.
Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CYPARKS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.