CyParks Help Center
Posting A Listing
The process is quite simple but you must be creative if you want to convert prospective
buyers to real buyers.
The process required these four simple steps:
Step 1. Product/service info
Click the ‘Post A Listing’ navigation link to go the List Posting page. Fill in all the required
fields as followed:
- The title most fall within 120 Characters, and not be written in all capital or all small
“How to Import Goods from China | eBook” not “HOW TO IMPORT GOODS FROM CHINA | EBOOK” or “how to import goods from china | ebook”
- Price: Just enter the price you want, and please use real numbers or enter “0” if the product or services are “FREE or No Price indicated ”.
- Currency: Please select the
appropriate currency that you want for your
products or services to be sold.
- Sell Through: Select how you want buyers to pay for your listed item. You can
‘CyParks’ (Buyers pay through CyParks using the various payment
options provided) or ‘me/us’ (Buyers pay through the means that you would
provide when the contact you).
- Category: Select the most relevant category for your listings please, if you can’t get any category that fits just select “Other”.
- Listing details: In this field, you are required to write the full detail of the product or services that you are posting. The field can only accommodate 4500 characters. (the content will appeared in the search engine, social networking sites, and the listing pages. Therefore, you have to be very creative because that is where your first contact with the prospective buyers would be.
- Key words (Found on Edit
page): Here in this field, you should enter key words 4 key words at most.
- Payment URL: Here you can enter the a link URL that will link to the Payment page
of the product that you ar selling or send the buyer to your affiliate page.
Make sure that you have read the term and condition for posting listing on
Click Next to go to Step 2
Step 2. Upload Product/Service's Photo
Simply upload clear Photo to attract more buyers (though it is optional). Make sure the Photo
is within the specified Size, Type and Dimension. Preferred
dimension is 320 by 320 pixel or
when the height in not greater than the width. If you don’t want to upload a photo just click on “Skip Upload Photo and Preview”
Step 3. Preview
After uploading the Photo or clicking on the “Skip Upload Photo and Preview” the preview page will display, there you can check the appearance of your listing (that is how users will see your listing when they go to the detail page). On the preview page you will also see the ‘EDIT TEXT’ button, ‘Upload Picture’ or ‘Change Picture’ (as the case may be) and the ‘MY LISTINGS’ button.