About this Plan
- Sturdy columns with stone bases support the covered entry on this 2 bed bungalow house plan. A combination of clapboard and
board and batten siding add up to a dynamic exterior.
- Inside, a private study is off the foyer and the great room straight ahead. The great room has a fireplace in the corner and is open
to the kitchen and nook.
- There is casual seating for three at the kitchen island and room for a table in the nook. Sliding doors access the rear covered patio.
- The master bedroom is in the back corner and has views to the back. There is a large walk-in closet for her, and a smaller one for him.
- The plans come with a 2-car garage with an option for a third that, when built, extends the width to 55'-wide.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 64410SC.
kkGuaranty/Refund Policy for this Product
The Seller of this product has not specified any Guaranty/Refund Policy for this product. You can go through the product details, you may likely find it there otherwise you can contact the Seller if you need more information. Need help? You can check out our help section about buying Directly from Seller or its Affiliates.
Return Policy Return Policy