By the time you've finished reading the last chapter of Design Thinking for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses, you will not just be thinking about producing new products and services, boosting customer service, or developing new business opportunities you'll be doing it. Best, it'll show up in the top and bottom lines.
What you'll learn
* How to incorporate design-thinking processes into everyday operations, and in what areas of business the approach is most valuable,
* How to use the most prevalent and popular design-thinking tools (like ideation, prototyping, and rapid branding) effectively,
* How to use design thinking to identify and achieve your business goals and create new business models,
* How to create revenue-boosting new products and services using design thinking,
* How to improve the customer/user experience to create more loyal, profitable customers.
Guaranty/Refund Policy for this Product
This product is backed by
CyParks' 100% Money Back Guaranty. Find below the terms for this Guaranty and Refund Policy.
- This product is guaranty for 2 Days. This means that before the end of 2 days from the day you receive this product, you have the right to ask for a refund if it doesn't meet the specifications as described by the Seller, and your money will be refund back to you if you and the seller have not come to an amicable resolution.
- Please note
that you (the Buyer) will have to escalate your
demand to CyParks if you and the Seller are not
able to resolve the issue. Also you would have to state your reason(s).
- Your request for refund will not be accepted after 2 days from the day you receive the product.
Please Note this
Guaranty and Refund Policy is only valid if the Buyer pay for this product Through CyParks.